Insurance, Cost, & Payment
Hancock Health works with numerous health plans, including the ones listed below. Insurance coverage and copayments vary by carrier and procedure; check with your insurer to determine whether the surgery you’re considering is covered. If you do not see your particular insurance plan on the list or have questions about your hospital bill, please call the billing and insurance line at 317-468-4900.
- Aetna Commercial plans
- Anthem Traditional
- Beech Street
- Care Improvement Plus Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plan
- CareSource Indiana
- Choice Care – formerly Humana Health Plan (Via PHCS agreement)
- Cigna Healthcare (Non-Par in HMO products)
- Community Health Alliance
- Consumer Life/Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Coventry Health Plan
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Encore (The Health Care Group)
- First Health (Became Coventry Health Plan on 1/1/08)
- ForMost, Inc
- Great-West Healthcare (Formerly One Health Plan)
- Greenfield Banking Company
- Hancock Physician Network
- Hancock Regional Hospital Employee Plan
- Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP)
- Indiana Health Network (a CIGNA product)
- Integrated Health Plan, Inc (Acquired by MultiPlan in 2012)
- Indiana ProHealth (HealthMark and HealthChoice enrollees)
- IU Health
- MDwise Connect
- Managed Health Services Exchange
- Medical Mutual of Ohio/SuperMed PPO (See Consumer Life)
- Medicare Managed Care Plans
- Multiplan, Inc. (Owns PHCS)
- National Preferred Provider Network (aka Stratos)
- Optum Health (United Behavioral Health)
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS) (Owned by MultiPlan)
- ProHealth/SHO Reciprocal (Emergency services only)
- Sagamore Health Network (Owned by Sagamore)
- Francis/SHO Reciprocal
- St. Vincent CMO Reciprocal Agreement
- SuperMed PPO
- Today’s Options
- Unified Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation
Surgical procedures performed at Hancock Regional Hospital typically cost less than the same procedures at other area hospitals—and we want you to know what to expect. To obtain the most accurate estimate of the procedure you’re considering, contact us at PFS@hancockregional.org or call us at 317-468-4900.
You can also get an estimate of your out-of-pocket costs for many surgical procedures with our Price Estimator Tool. And don’t forget: You might also save money on lab and imaging costs at Gateway Hancock Health.
Chances are, you’ll receive bills from both Hancock Regional Hospital and Hancock Physician Network (HPN) for your surgical procedure. The hospital and HPN have different payment processing systems, but, for your convenience, both allow you to review and pay your bills online. Find out more here.
If you can’t afford to pay your bill all at once, Hancock Health can help you set up a payment plan. You may qualify to spread payment over 12 months, interest free. If you need more than a year to pay your bill, arrangements will include a low 12% APR interest rate. Please contact Patient Financial Services to set up a payment plan at 317-468-4687.
Ready to Talk?
Whether you’re looking for an initial consultation or a second opinion—or you just have more questions—we’re here to help. Get in touch with us, and we’ll get back to you within one business day.